If you are adamant that you want non-stick then go for Primada Premium Ceramic Natural Stone Wok. The main reasons for this are that you can use (within reason) metal utensils without damaging the surface and also, if for some reason it is left on a very high heat, the surface doesn't peel or give off damaging fumes. This wok is made from cast aluminum, which is an excellent heat conductor with no hot spots and the ceramic-based coating inside makes the wok incredibly non-stick, durable and easy to clean, even after repeated use. The size of the wok 34cm is the best choice for most home cooks that hold all the ingredients, so best used for frying off veg or even making curries in.
* 100% FREE of PFOA (a harmful chemical found in traditional cookware)
* Exterior is coated with ceramic, making job of cleaning a breeze.
* Steam hole hidden inside the lid knob prevent overflow when cooking
* Dishwasher safe
* Diameter 34cm
* Pre-heat over low temperature before coking
* Avoid over heating empty pan
* Use of non-abrasive utensils, and cleaning products
* Avoid direct flame contact with handle
* To avoid warping do not dip hot pan onto cold water, allow time to cool before washing or cleaning
* Do not store any food after use
* Tighten handle immediately when it becomes loose
* Allow contents to cool before moving
* Not necessary but recommended to use specific purpose for all pan and woks. ie, deep frying pan only, stir frying pan only, rather than using for multi-purposes.
* Keep out of reach of Children
|Product Dimensions (Diameter)